Serving libations since 1894, Kelly’s is located in the heart of Newport.
Kelly’s Bar & Grill is the oldest business in Newport, also the 2nd oldest continuously operating bar in Washington State.
Kelly’s has always been a popular watering hole. The original saloon, called the Newport Club, featured the rich wood Brunswick bar and ornate tin plate ceiling that still remain today.
Photo courtesy of the Pend Oreille Historical Society
The owners of Kelly’s today, honor the saloon’s colorful past. Mark Clark and Kenny Arthur took ownership November 2017, and have since upgraded the kitchen, menu and outdoor dining area.